Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wait...isn't that cheating??

Romney continues to appall me. Maybe it's because I'm a democrat, but I'm starting to think that even conservatives might be a little concerned by his behavior. But the country did manage to elect Bush, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Does everybody remember the Bush wears an earpiece incedent?(also here, and here) Ya know, when he was supposed to be talking about "his" views, but was in fact being fed them during a debate. They never really confirmed that, but it seemed fairly apparent to me. (this is not proof, but hilarious)

So now it looks like Romney is doing the same thing. After some of the questionable things he has said, this isn't really improving things for him.




2 comments:

Dan Kennedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan Kennedy said...

This is the most interesting speculation I've run across about whatever it was President Bush was wearing.