Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yes We Can...

Below is an ad for Barack Obama. I believe this ad is one of the most poignant and affective political ads I've seen for any election. Instead of doing the usual attacking of his opponents, Obama simply gave a message of hope, which I think is something we need as a country right now.

UPDATE: So I didn't realize that the Obama campaign wasn't involved in this ad. Which kind of explains a lot because most politicians are not this artistic. But Will.I.Am did a fabulous job! More political ads SHOULD be like this.



The spoof below made Obama's ad seem that much better. And also made McCain look like an idiot. Which really isn't all that hard in the grand scheme of things...

1 comment:

Dan Kennedy said...

The spoof is very funny. The Obama ad was actually put together by the Black Eyed Peas guy with no involvement from the Obama campaign.